FILLING AND CLOSING ROTATIONAL MODULE ZIGMAT 180-3 TYPE Z-1432
The rated efficiency of the device is up to 180 pcs / minute. All working cycles take place during continuous (non-stop) rotary motion forced by the electric drive system. Rotational Module Zigmat 180-3 is a device that is part of the automatic aerosol production line and is designed for the following stages of the production cycle:
- Picking up empty containers from the conveyor;
- Filling empty cans with liquid product- the action carried out by filling module equipped with 9 cylinders with working heads;
- Feeding the aerosol valve on the container and preparing it for the crimp.
- Crimping the valve on a filled can with the optional vacuum function. The task is performed using 9 crimping modules.
- Final product transport to a destination point.
up to 10800 pcs/h (180 pcs/minute)
0,8 MPa (8 bar)
100 - 320 mm (using replaceable equipment)
ø35 – ø66 mm (using replaceable equipment)
Dimensions and weight
Electric and pneumatic
Required supply pressure:
0,8 ÷ 1,0 MPa (8 ÷ 10 bar)
63 m3 /h
Required supply voltage:
3x230 VAC 50 Hz
Quality of compressed air:
IV-th class (according to ISO 8573-1) for temperatures 15 ÷ 35°C
Product supply pressure:
0.2÷ 0.6 MPa (2÷6 bar)