FILLING AND CLOSING ROTATIONAL MODULE ZIGMAT 180-3 TYPE Z-1432
The rated efficiency of the device is up to 180 pcs / minute. All working cycles take place during continuous (non-stop) rotary motion forced by the electric drive system.
Rotational Module Zigmat 180-3 is a device that is part of the automatic aerosol production line and is designed for the following stages of the production cycle:
- Picking up empty containers from the conveyor;
- Filling empty cans with liquid product- the action carried out by filling module equipped with 9 cylinders with working heads;
- Feeding the aerosol valve on the container and preparing it for the crimp.
- Crimping the valve on a filled can with the optional vacuum function. The task is performed using 9 crimping modules.
- Final product transport to a destination point.