We appreciate the trust you have in Us by entrusting Us with your personal data. Below you will find information about how we collect and process your data when you use Our website (www.zigler.eu – hereinafter referred to as the “Site”).
Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data collected through the Site is ZIGLER Polska Limited Liability Company with its registered office in Jaworzno, 7 Braci Gutmanów Street, 43-600 Jaworzno (“ZIGLER” or “We”).
For all matters relating to your personal data, you may contact Us:
– by post – to ul. Braci Gutmanów 7, 43-600 Jaworzno, Poland,
– by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
– using the contact form on the Site.
Purposes and legal basis of processing
We will process your personal data that we obtain in connection with your use of Our Website in order to:
– responding to enquiries made to Us via the contact forms on the Site – based on Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
– to analyse how You use the Website, and to improve its operation – based on Our legitimate interests as a data controller,
– to assert and defend against claims, before and outside the courts and administrative bodies – based on Our legitimate interest as data controller.
– for marketing purposes – if You have given Your consent, for no longer than until You withdraw it.
Scope of processing
For the purposes indicated above, the following data will be processed: first name, e-mail address, company name, date and time of sending us your request and IP address, as well as other data you include in the content of the form.
Transfer of data
Your personal data will only be communicated to those processors with whom we cooperate based on a concluded contract or other legal instrument (including IT or marketing service providers), as well as to other recipients if it is required by law.
Duration of processing
We will process your personal data:
– from the date of their receipt for the time it takes us to respond to your request sent to us – in the event that we do not obtain another legal basis for further processing,
– where you have given your consent, from the date on which consent is given until the date on which consent is withdrawn,
– for archiving purposes and for the purposes of asserting or defending against claims, from the date on which you provide us with your data until the date on which our legitimate interest expires or you lodge an effective objection.
You have the right to:
-request access to your personal data, including obtaining a copy, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing,
– to the extent that processing is based on Our legitimate interest you have the right to object to processing,
– to the extent that processing is based on consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time – withdrawal of consent will not affect processing until it is withdrawn,
– to the extent that processing is based on consent, you have the right to request that your personal data be transferred in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request that the data be sent to another controller,
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to protect your rights before the courts.
In order to exercise any of the above rights, please contact Us in one of the ways indicated above.
The provision of personal data is voluntary.